On Saturday evening, April 1, 2023 beginning at 6 p.m. The Rockland County Sports Hall of Fame will be holding its 50th Annual Induction Dinner at Paramount Country Club, 60 Zukor Road, New City, New York.
The 2023 inductees are:
- Lance Arietta (posthumous), Tappan Zee class of ’76
- Mary Brechbiel-Agnetti, Albertus class of ’74
- Dave Billings, Nyack class of ’72
- Joe Famellette, Joseph Holland Lifetime Achievement Award recipient
- Heidi Higgins-Sermabekian, Spring Valley class of ’81
- Shawn Kapusinsky, North Rockland class of 1986
- Kimberly McDole-Gordon, Ramapo class of ’83
- Jim Scaringe, Tappan Zee class of ’73
Tickets for the dinner are $80 per person ($40 for children 12 and younger) and can be purchased through Peter Castellano by calling him at 201-390-3245, e-mailing him at RIVERVIEWMALL@AOL.COM or using the ticket form below
If you have any questions, please call Pete Scheibner, Chairman, at 845-947-3759.
If you have any questions, please contact Pete Scheibner, Chairman, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rockland County Sports Hall of Fame Committee
Please Fill Out The Form Below To Purchase Tickets via Credit Card
To pay by check click here to download a PDF version to mail in.
We are a 501-C3 tax deductible organization.
"*" indicates required fields