On Saturday evening, April 1, 2023, beginning at 6 p.m., the Rockland County Sports Hall of Fame will be holding its 49th annual induction dinner at Paramount Country Club, 60 Zukor Road, New City, New York.
The 2023 inductees are:
- Lance Arietta (posthumous), Tappan Zee class of ’76
- Mary Brechbiel-Agnetti, Albertus class of ’74
- Dave Billings, Nyack class of ’72
- Joe Famellette, Joseph Holland Lifetime Achievement Award recipient
- Heidi Higgins-Sermabekian, Spring Valley class of ’81
- Shawn Kapusinsky, North Rockland class of 1986
- Kimberly McDole-Gordon, Ramapo class of ’83
- Jim Scaringe, Tappan Zee class of ’73
This event marks one of the infrequent opportunities for us to solicit your assistance and simultaneously give you a chance to advertise locally in Rockland County to a crowd of more than 300 people. Our program has been a tremendous success and we hope to make this one even better for our 49th annual edition. Prices for ads are defined on form below.
Please send a digital copy of your logo, business card or facsimile with your tax-deductible contribution. Remember, the cleaner your copy, the better it can be
reproduced. Thank you for your generosity and assistance.
If you have any questions, please contact Pete Scheibner, Chairman, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rockland County Sports Hall of Fame Committee